Hiring Now. Please contact the Salvation Army Honolulu Adult Rehabilitation Center for job opportunities in your area.
Currently the Honolulu ARC has sixty nine employees hired from the city’s of Wahiawa, Waipahu, Kailua and downtown Honolulu. The Honolulu ARC is a “Equal Opportunity” employer. We have opportunity for employment in warehouse processing, clothing sorting and hanging, donation bin sites, truck drivers, store clerks, administration and management. The Salvation Army Honolulu ARC offers health, dental and vision care programs, vested retirement program and paid vacation and sick leave program and paid holidays. Salary is varied according to position and skill level. Most positions are eight hour shifts per day.
Job Title: Full Time Retail Collectibles Merchandiser
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be familiar with Windows operating system, and all office programs (word, excel, etc.) Photoshop skills and strong internet research skills desired.
- Strong organization skills, details to attention, multi-tasking and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Able to work independently with little supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 to 4 years of customer service or retail experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and perform physical requirements such as moving heavy furniture and office household items.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Locate high-valued items from ARC center to sell on ecommerce platform and supply physical stores with steady supply of merchandise.
- Perform extensive research on items to be posted and determine the best possible price.
- Test items to confirm functionality and authenticity prior to posting.
- Familiarity with terapeak, shipstation and sure done.
- Assist with photography of items for sale on auctions.
- Answer phone, emails and follow up with customer support in real time.
- Ability to meet daily posting quotas, weekly and monthly sales targets
- Process and handles all customer orders and fulfillment requests.
- Serve as back up ecommerce specialist when absent.
- Handle all shipping, scheduling and ensuring all the orders are shipping in timely manner as well as sending shipping notification to customers.
- Handle all damage/loss claims and follow up with customers.
- Ability to actively collaborate with all other team members
- Provides coaching, training and development of new employees
- Other duties may be assigned by your supervisor or administrator
Salary Range: To be Determined depending on experience and skill level.
**We have immediate job opening for these positions: CDL Driver, Assistant Manager at our Kailua Family Store, and Store Clerk Positions at our various store locations on Oahu. Please call our HR department at 808-522-8400 for more information. Mahalo!